Administrative Assistant – Edison, NJ
Our client needs your top notch administrative expertise to support senior management!
- Provide support to the Sr. Director and Global Head
- Coordinate, write, edit, and distribute communications to staff and volunteers as directed.
- Maintains Sr. Director’s calendar, arranges meetings and appointments and provides reminders; assure all information is readily available electronically for these meetings and assure relevant attendees can attend
- Anticipate actions needed in advance of meetings to ensure Sr. Director is prepared
- Plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are followed
- Makes travel arrangements both domestic and international, compiles travel itineraries, agendas, and documents for travel
- Be the primary point of contact to coordinate and schedule department events and meetings.
- Maintains and manages accurate department records and data.
- Establish, maintain and manage files and documents as applicable
- Edit and create documents as needed using PowerPoint, Excel or Word, ensuring all documents produced adhere to company and departmental standards
- Assures consistency in operational functions across the leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferably in business administration or communications, or related experience
- 4-7 years Industry or association experience, preferably in a global organization, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and appropriately with high-level professionals, boards, committees, volunteers, and executive staff
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Database management experience
- Must be able to conduct web-based information search and retrieval
- Must be familiar with telephone conferencing and webinar system use and assisting with online meeting hosting best practices
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, project management, and follow through skills.
- Must be detail oriented, service driven, and organized with strong problem resolution skills
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com