Returns Warehouse Processor – Piscataway, NJ – To $40k
- Responsible for assisting with returns authorizations in the warehouse management system.
- Assist with handling returns, refurbished goods and damaged items
- Process RMAs (return authorization) in the warehouse inventory management system (WMI)
- Communicate with office / Wholesale team regarding returns
- Ensure all item return information is accurate in the system
- Label and transfer stock into the system
- Must be able to work within different channels to ensure data is correct and returns are completed properly.
- Responsible to match all data between physical return and system
- Refunding customers once all date is processed
- Ability to use a computer and scanner for warehouse purposes
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory software (WMI), databases and systems
- Knowledgeable and general understanding of warehouse operations (i.e. outbound shipping, how to do’s)
- Excellent communication skills with managers, team members and customers.
- Ability to learn quickly to assist with handling orders and returns
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds when necessary
- Experience in a wholesale warehouse environment
- Ability to use a pallet jack is a plus
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
- Must be a roll-up your sleeves and get the job done person.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm, Friday 9:00am-2:00pm
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com