Shipping – Import Document Coordinator – Rutherford, NJ
Great time to join this well-established client!
- Opening customs entry files in the operations system
- Interact with Customer Service to obtain documentation/manifests
- Email documents and maintain files.
- Ensure documents are time and date stamped
- Enter Purchase Orders are entered when present.
- Make sure the scanning sheets (internal and commercial) are filed
- Pull through AIC charges and information if needed
- Interact with consolidators (on house bill of lading shipments) if arrival notice is missing Ensure notes are in remarks field of operations system.
- EXCEL /WORD /OUTLOOK /ACCESS/QUEST WEB
- Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Effective time management skills with problem solving and decision making ability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, statistical analysis, time management, human relations, and organizational skills.