Sanitation Supervisor – Cranford, NJ – To $80k d/o/e
Great time to join this growing company!
- Conducting daily sanitation inspections, and oversee staff training on safety
- Coordinating and monitoring periodic and nightly cleaning schedules.
- Implementing corrective actions to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Inspecting the manufacturing process to determine sanitation protocols concurrent with QA.
- Performing daily inspections of the manufacturing facility and reporting any irregularities.
- Providing feedback to company managers and advising on manufacturing changes.
- Training sanitation workers and organizing refresher workshops for existing staff.
- Coordinating the services of contractors and external cleaning crews.
- Oversee the day-to-day workflow of sanitation staff
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive with developmental goals
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Extensive knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety protocols.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement training programs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree in Food Science or Biology a strong plus
- Must be physically capable of moving to all areas of the plant. Must be capable of either reaching, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, or pulling frequently.
- Capable of lifting and moving items weighing up to 50lbs and wearing PPE for extended periods.
If qualified, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com