Recruiter – Edison, NJ
In this position you’ll manage and execute the full cycle hiring process of this client’s non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Full Cycle Recruitment for non-exempt and exempt positions
- Contact candidates, follow up with candidates, and manage candidate talent pipeline, present candidates to hiring managers.
- Educate hiring managers on the recruitment process.
- Schedule interviews and act as the continuous liaison and coordination link with hiring managers, interviewers, members of the HR Talent Acquisition team and job applicants.
- Screen applicants for interview selection and prepare offers for Compensation review and approval.
- Administer validated tests when required and the administration of the pre-employment background and reference verification ensuring timely follow up on verification results; ensure proper action in the final hiring decision and document and track hiring information as required.
- Maintain timely documentation of job applicant status within the ATS and ensure applicant pre and post hire forms are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend Job Fairs, recruitment conferences and seminars, serving as a liaison with area staffing agencies, colleges, and industry associations to foster relationships to increase the talent pool and future talent pipeline
.• Act as a back-up to the Sr. Operations Specialist in the administration of the Taleo ATS.
- Conducts UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for the Taleo ATS quarterly upgrades, potential integrations, and new configurations.
- Maintain recruitment statistics and report on these statistics monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Enter organizational and administrative data into confidential databases / technology tools.
- Administer the Staffing Agency Contract process for the temporary workforce.
- Administration of the Summer Internship Program
- Administering the new hire onboarding process, including processing required documents and communications with the hiring manager and new hire
- May be required to conduct new hire overview or NEO (New Employee Orientation) Sessions.
- Will administer the E-Verify process for new hires and ensure that all new hire documents are appropriately completed
- Expected to create digitized personnel records for new hires and maintain digitized personnel records.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 2-4 years recruiting experience inclusive of 5 years of business experience
- Proven experience recruiting for both non-exempt and exempt personnel
- Experience using Taleo Fluid UI or other cloud-based applicant tracking systems
- HRIS experience
- PHR a plus!
- Strong project management skills including planning for and tracking recruiting metrics
- Must be technologically savvy.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality while managing personnel records and information is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in screening applicants, interacting with hiring managers, interviewers, recruiting staff and internal and external HR client communities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results and in a positive manner, provide and accept feedback
If qualified, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com