Pricing Analyst – Rutherford, NJ
This busy client needs your analytical expertise!
- Determine and set competitive prices to gain market share and achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze Access Databases and apply critical thinking to report various costing models to USA and global sales personnel.
- Maintain accurate pricing matrix for key personnel within the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with operations and inside sales staff for ocean and air carriers where we hold service agreements.
- Research and compile marketing data on potential client for sales staff in USA and foreign agents.
- Prepare rate quotations, product and benefit recommendations and risk arrangements with particular emphasis on assessing risk and reaching an appropriate level of premium.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship and credibility with sales force.
- Stay current on industry related pricing and market trends
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Suite of Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Degree in Supply Chain and/or related courses in Logistics.
- Ability to communicate across all functional levels, foreign offices and clients.
- Minimum1 year Pricing experience in ocean transportation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking, decision-making and math skills.
- Extreme attention to details, task prioritization and project management skills.
If interested and qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com