Marketing Specialist – Campaigns & Promotions – Hybrid – To $80k
Become part of a dynamic marketing team committed to driving brand, demand, customer engagement, lead generation, event promotion, sales enablement, and more!
- Develop and deploy custom (primarily B2B but also B2C) email marketing campaigns to customers and prospects to promote company products and publications, raise awareness, and communicate new products and features, and authorship opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to gather campaign requirements and translate business needs into technical execution for email campaigns. Candidate needs to be able to decide best course of action (i.e. blast, trigger, nurture email programs) to accomplish campaign goals.
- Maintain copy decks and make ongoing updates to nurture program emails
- Generate and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability.
- Build and maintain highly effective campaign landing pages and backend workflows to properly score and assign leads.
- Function as the SME for company’s email marketing automation software (Marketo), optimizing the organization’s use of this critical tool, implementing best practices and new solutions to enhance workflow and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Manage CRM Database of customer & contact lists. Develop and segment lists in SFDC and Marketo.
- Support coordination and tracking of digital advertising initiatives.
- Attend industry conferences to staff and promote exhibits, launch projects with creative and design team, and perform ad hoc activities to support sales teams in closing business.
- Reporting on campaign results and develop recommendations to improve performance
- Support large-scale in-person and virtual events (i.e. webinars, tradeshows, workshops), including invitations, registration process, platform vendor selection, etc.
- Manage specialized adhoc marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience marketing or other business related field
- 2-4 years developing skills outlined above, preferably in a B to B marketing or sales environment
- Experience with email marketing campaigns a must
- Experience with Email Marketing Software required, Marketo in particular would be preferred
- Experience with Customer Relations Software or Lead Management Software, particularly Salesforce.com preferred
- Demonstrated strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn news systems
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Content Management System(CMS), WordPress preferred
- Strong writing and proofreading skills for marketing copy required
- Requires infrequent, occasional travel a few times per year to support promotional events in and sales meetings
- Knowledge of HTML/XHTML, CSS
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com