Internal Auditor – Edison, NJ
This stable, well-established client needs your audit expertise!
- Along with the Audit Team, you’re primary responsibility will be the annual risk-based audit plan which will include the performance of operational, financial and compliance audits of Conferences, Geographic Units, and other company.
- Lifecycle Audit, from initiation of audit to statistical sampling, testing, negotiating corrective actions, to report writing
- Accounting Process review
- Volunteer Relationship Management to identify areas of opportunity for continual improvement
- Ensure ongoing compliance and conformity to regulations and standards
- Identify system and process inefficiencies and suggestions for improvement
- Special Projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience relevant body of knowledge such as Finance or Accounting
- Less than 2 years auditing experience in either Public or Internal Audit
- CPA or CIA
- Must maintain a high professional and work ethic, with a strong commitment to constantly improving the internal audit function’s contribution to the organization
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Must be technologically savvy; Specific technology knowledge and experience needed to produce the desired outcomes include strong computer skills, using Google Apps and varied Microsoft Office applications, such as, Word and Excel; QuickBooks and Oracle a plus
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com