Intellectual Property Support – Edison, NJ – $23 p/h
This global client needs your attention to detail and computer skills for this busy position!
- Plagiarism Detection – Assist Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) plagiarism screening team by reviewing similarity reports generated by the tool in a timely manner determining whether publishing misconduct has taken place within a submitted manuscript.
- Identify incidents in internal CrossCheck Metrics database which require correspondence to editors or conference organizers due to identification of alleged misconduct.
- Validate and register incoming requests from editorial volunteers and staff for the CrossCheck portal access via registration requests
- Copyright Registration – Assist IPR Office staff with registering copyright for all company conference proceedings and journal tiles via the U.S Copyright Office’s electronic copyright registration tool, eCO. Approximately 200 titles are released and registered every month.
- Group Email Management in Oracle Service Cloud (OSC) – Assist IPR Office staff with group email management in Oracle Service Cloud (OSC) tool by redirecting messages to the areas of expertise of specific IPR staff.
- Deleting unnecessary messages in the various inboxes, based on the established rules.
- Issuing email replies to some message using existing prepared correspondence templates.
- eCopyright Form (eCF) Tools – Assist IPR Office staff to facilitate eCF change request from editorial staff within the eCF Management Toolkit application.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent internet navigation skills and techniques. Familiarity with Windows-based software (MS Office applications, Excel, Word, PPT), as well as Google tools (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com