A+ Personnel celebrates its 34th Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2021!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
(Please note: If this position is not for you, but you would like us to assist you with your next career move, please forward your resume with salary requirement.)
Human Resources Manager – Jersey City, to $90k
This well-established client will also consider HRBP or HR Generalists ready for their next step in their career!
- Counsels management and other staff on HR issues
- Reviews, revises and interprets HR policies and procedures
- Advises staff of internal union /non0union grievance processes.
- Facilitate training for leaders and other staff on HR topics
- Answers and interprets benefit plans and information
- Keep contact with managers to discuss current and upcoming staffing needs.
- Reviews and approves Position Requisitions
- Maintains employment statistics
- Coordinates job fairs and other recruitment activities
- Works with Compensation to maintain equitable pay rates
- Handle special projects when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Union experience
- 4+ years’ HR experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com