Workforce Planning Generalist – Edison, NJ
In this position you’ll execute the full cycle hiring process of the company’s temporary workforce and non-exempt regular positions. You’ll also facilitate the service delivery of HCM systems.
- HRIS System Administration: Backup for the administration of the Fusion HCM, which includes evaluation, analysis and maintenance of the system to ensure consistency, accuracy and integrity of employee data;
- Full Cycle Temporary and Non-Exempt Recruitment: Recruitment Compliance: Maintain timely documentation of job applicant status within the Applicant Tracking system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recruitment Networking. Attend Job Fairs, recruitment conferences and seminars, serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations to foster relationship to increase the talent pool and future talent pipeline.
- Operational and Technical Support: Conduct UAT for Fusion HCM upgrades focusing on Core HR, Performance Management Module and the Taleo Applicant Tracking System upgrades.
- Content Management System: Maintains workforce Planning intranet using our Content Management system, Sharepoint to provide updates to design and page content when required.
- HR Workflow Processes: Creates and/or maintains HR workflow processes; Compiles and documents statistical and technical data.
- Building Consensus: Builds and sustains internal and external client relationships to ensure that the needs of internal and external clients are met;
- System Support: Acts as liaison for HRIS and Taleo system support, with the knowledge of system rules and security protocols to reset passwords, respond appropriately to scheduled or ad-hoc report requests in accordance with established SLA’s.
- Gathers and Reports on Analytics: Partners with the Director, Workforce Planning and the Manager, HRIS & Analytics in delivering key metrics such as the Quarterly Executive HR Metrics Report
- Administers the Contract Administration for Workforce Planning which includes developing and updating MSAs, SOWs and RFPs to be processed via CMS and in the NextGen Contract Management System.
- Acts as the HR liaison between HR and Records Management requirements and communication to HR Senior Leadership Team.
- May be assigned to special projects as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience In a relevant field
- Must have or be willing to pursue a PHR certification in Human Resources
- 2-4 years Business experience and at least 2 years of experience specializing in a Human Resources function or MS degree in Human Resources function
- Experience with a cloud based HRIS and analytical reporting; Oracle Fusion HCM strongly preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Taleo ATS strongly preferred
- Must be technically savvy with proficiency in MS Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (including Vlookup, Pivot tables, etc.), Access, Gmail and Google Drive
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com