HR Generalist / Manager – Riverdale, NJ – To $95k d/o/e
Great opportunity to join this growing company!
- Manage HRIS data system using i-Solved. Actively contribute to the development of new system modules, such as performance management, ATS, and benefits, etc.
- Manage bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Contribute to the development of metrics, generate employee data reports from system, collect and prepare reports as needed.
- Perform administrative recruitment activities, ensure timely completion to generate offer package, post-offer onboarding activities, background checks and employee eligibility verifications (i-9), conduct follow up with candidates to ensure smooth pre-onboarding process.
- Support the recruitment life cycle, including job posting creation, sourcing, screening, interviews, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to identify appropriate KSA’s are targeted for sourcing.
- Perform new hire orientation and identify ways to streamline process ensuring employees are onboarded in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Administer and coordinate benefits processes including, but not limited to; annual benefits election, insurance invoicing and billing, new employee benefits enrollment, employee benefits changes.
- Manage employee leaves-of-absence, including FMLA, ADA accommodations, WC and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, employee return-to-work, and fit for duty certification ensuring all required paperwork is complete and appropriate notifications are made timely.
- Support and provide guidance to supervisors with corrective actions; ensuring consistency in application; conflict resolution; escalate broader based issues to the HR Leadership on more complex cases.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, escalating complex and/or sensitive matters appropriately.
- Pro-actively present ideas and collaborate with other groups as needed in the design, rollout, and execution of HR programs such as Townhalls, company sponsored employee events, announcements, celebrations, meetings, etc.,
- Communicates with employees on various issues, including organization policies, internal job opportunities, and other organization communications.
- Support the management of and periodically interact with external HR professional services/partners, i.e., staffing firms, benefits broker/providers, HR systems, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3+ years of HR management/generalist experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with payroll and HRIS products required, i-Solved preferred.
- PHR Certification and thorough knowledge of federal and state employment-related laws and regulation, such as: ERISA, NLRB, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, HIPPA, EEOC, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in English/Spanish is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, PowerPoint
- Independent self-starter with ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast moving, changing environment.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain accurate up to date data.
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com