Executive Assistant – Hybrid – Edison, NJ – To $90k
This well-established, global company needs your expertise!
- Coordinates the development of any necessary materials for meetings, such as agendas, handouts, and presentations.
- Works collaboratively as a member of the Board support team by providing administrative support and identifying improvements to systems and procedures.
- Drafts minutes for board and committees and tracks follow-up items.
- Maintain the latest copy and provides support for updating the Operations Manual and provides relevant information to the board and the committees upon request.
- Serves as the lead for the website and other related program sites by working collaboratively with team members and other company units to maintain it and update it periodically.
- Support the communications strategy including content creation, publication of our social media outreach and drafting the newsletter.
- Coordinates all aspects of meeting planning both virtual and in-person (e.g., requests, facilitation, and onsite support) by collaborating with the Meeting, Conferences, and Events Department, and other staff.
- Assists with tracking, updating, maintaining, and researching policies, procedures, guidelines, and action items for the board members and team at large.
- Manages other activities and projects as assigned by the Senior Director to accomplish the organization and team’s goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or commensurate experience required
- 4-7 years Cumulative work experience required
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities and to work either independently and in a team setting with minimal or no supervision.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively and courteously with staff, upper-level management, volunteers, and consultants.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, and good attention to detail is required.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs required, and mastery of Google Apps for Business preferred.
- Must be a technologically savvy worker who seeks out solutions to business challenges.
- Prior experience in the humanitarian sector a plus
- Work experience in nonprofit, multilateral and/or public sector is a plus.
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com