Customer Support Specialist– Piscataway, NJ – To $21 p/h
This growing client needs your customer service expertise!
- Fields inbound channels (phone, email, chat, messenger) and answers consumer questions and solves issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshoots product issues and handles warranty claims and RA processes.
- Identifies opportunities to generate additional revenue through up-selling or ongoing marketing promotions.
- Utilizes multiple software platforms, including Navision software for order entry and ZenDesk customer support, to document orders and consumer contracts.
- Organizes and maintains all required records and documentation as required by internal processes and procedures.
- Works with shipping and production departments for timely and efficient shipping or products.
- Assist CS manager with written documentation, response generation, and other knowledge based written materials as requested.
- Maintains professional demeanor during all interactions with customers and co-workers.
- Provides suggestions for improvement of department.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to learn and remember technical product information
- Ability to remain calm to excel in fast-paced environments
- Highly organized with good follow through
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com