Customer Service Representative – Riverdale, NJ – $20 p/h
- Respond to customer inquiries with regards to order status and pricing
- Work with Shipping and QC to achieve accurate and timely delivery commitments.
- Proactively communicate supply/delivery issues to customers via daily review of open order reports.
- Process customer complaints including the investigation and the resolution
- Work with other departments to ensure appropriate problem resolution.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information (shipping instructions, address, telephone#, etc.) in CMS.
- Update CMS pricing as provided by Account Executive.
- Process claims with carriers as needed (who determines ‘when needed’).
- Process backorders and replacement orders as needed.
- Compile all paperwork for international orders.
- Access customer databases/portals to retrieve purchase orders as needed.
- Contact customers for shipping instructions via email and customer databases/portals as needed.
- Provide information to Sales as requested with regards to pricing, YTD reports, order updates, customer complaints, etc.
- 4+ years of Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Netsuite software a plus!
- Basic Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understanding of manufacturing/ logistics/ operations and impact to fulfilling customer orders
- Ability to read, analyze general business and technical communications.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical and statistical concepts.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com