Customer Service Associate – Edison, NJ – $20 p/h
In this position you’ll be responsible to service and troubleshooting company Product & Service challenges presented by internal and external customers including, members, individuals, staff and volunteers via Chat, bulk mail, phone, and interdepartmental communications.
- Provide practical solutions to members, customers, and volunteers
- Work on resolving issues/problems
- Receive research and respond to member and customer inquiries
- Provide personalized support concerning company products, services and benefits
- Follow Contact Center SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- And other responsibilities as designated by department management
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but is not required
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of and ability to grasp technical language, functionality, and support for Contact Center support systems, in particular OSC or similar CRM software.
- Strong organization skills
- Team oriented; ability to partner and share information and foster relationships
- Must have excellent communications skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of staff, suppliers, and volunteers.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- CRM Database experience is a plus
Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com