Senior Controller – Rutherford, NJ – To $150k d/o/e
If you are a hands-on, business-minded professional with the ability to build strong relationships, have strong follow-through skills, and strong interpersonal and leadership skills, that this position may be for you!
- Revenue, billing and contracts management/supervision.
- Provide P&L and additional reporting information to business line and executive leadership.
- Oversee the daily operations of the accounting and financial management function.
- Monitor and analyze all operational and accounting data.
- Manage/produce all financial reporting, quarterly/ad hoc reports and board packs – Actual results.
- Along with senior finance team members and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) build forecasts, divisional and departmental P&L’s, revenue forecasts, cash requirements and comprehensive monthly management reports.
- Review activities associated with the annual business planning process and quarterly updates
- Prepare analyses used for monitoring, forecasting and reporting on working capital, investments, and budget analysis and comparison
- Lead the preparation of monthly closings and work toward a streamlined and reduced time to close; ideally 10 business days.
- Provide planning support and financial expertise for business decisions
- Drive the creation and preparation of the budget with the finance and executive team.
- Prepare/manage/coordinate monthly reconciliations with AVP Finance and all vendors, providers and distributors.
- Manage the annual external process.
- Support and manage system improvements/enhancements.
- Develop analysis and modeling to support budgeting, forecasting and reporting relating to revenues, expenses, and profitability.
- Special projects as needed.
- Have a hands-on strategic mindset in understanding the business but also enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working with team members across all departments.
- Have a strong sense of accountability and ownership and a high-quality and continuous improvement orientation.
- Be highly organized, detail oriented and a stickler for accuracy.
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com