Brand Manager – Piscataway, NJ – To $110k d/o/e
- Responsible for ensuring company’s products, services, and product lines resonate with current or potential customers.
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
- Regularly meet with clients and senior management to follow through each project from beginning to end.
- Monitor marketing trends as well as the ability to keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace to stay ahead of competition. Aid in creating marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen the clients brand identity
- Decision making for cost of branding and analyzing trends in customer spending
- Oversee the process of current and new licensing product lines and working with marketing teams to develop a marketing strategy for a product to help create marketing materials.
- 3 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough, organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent follow through ability
- Strong relationship building skills
- Familiar with latest trends, and technologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Business savvy
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Knowledge about marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behavior, marketing analytics a plus)
Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-2pm
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com