App Product Manager – Piscataway, NJ – To $85k d/o/e
This growing client needs your technical and analytical expertise for this busy spot!
• Provide technical support to the Research and Development department by assisting with IOT implementation, connection, and configuration and ensure the efficiency of product line development.
• Creating and implementing mobile app structure for Android, iOS, Cloud Base Security devices, digital camera and printing products, etc.
• Oversee multiple projects across phases of mobile app development
• Provide product technical assistance and IoT implementation, protocols and software use
• Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs, use frameworks in order to improvise the apps performance
• Perform QA on new IoT device orders and assess data analytics of customer device usage and IoT ecosystem
• Troubleshoot customer IoT devices and cloud-technology access
• Develop and perform unit testing of apps using tools such as Google Firebase, Amazon Device Farm and frameworks
• Research and implement augmented reality and artificial intelligence in various apps and applications
• Work closely with R&D team, project management and quality assurance to sign and develop improvements to apps
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality/high performance interface designs using XML and developing prototypes of the app
• Provide expertise by analyzing and solving technical issues during project delivery
• Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide technical insight and review working drafts
• Plan and monitor workflow along with document work to all for follow through among cross functional teams
• Publish on the Google Play and Apple App Store
• Attend tradeshows and participate in planning, product usage and testing preparation
• Travel required as needed, up to 10%
• Position reports to the Product Development Manager.
3+ years working in technical support environment, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in related field
Experience with Android/IOS/IOT Devices
• Must be computer savvy and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Solid technical skills and knowledgeable of electronics and terminologies
• Understand IOT of entire product line of software, hardware, equipment and services to provide programming, testing and installation of all products
• Must have excellent verbal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Able to adapt to change, solve problems and create solutions
• Strong time management skills, able to meet deadlines
If qualified and interested, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com