Administrative Assistant / Sales Support Coordinator – Norwood, NJ /e
Our client needs you for this newly created position!
- Enter projects as needed for assigned sales executives to ProCis ensuring all data
- Act as liaison for assigned sales executive, internal teams, and with key accounts, ensuring strong
- Effectively field customer inquiries and requests, follow internal procedures, and facilitate the flow of information to support projects conversion to new wins.
- Provide coverage and support for sales team members when they are out on vacation or required business travel
- Contribute to the coordination of briefs with internal teams.
- Prepare data in Excel and reports for Sales Team, coordinating with Customer Service as needed, by extracting data from the SYSTEMS (SFDC, Procis, and potentially Navision or Macola) and downloading to excel or other appropriate
- Support the Sales team in managing sales contracts, ensuring entry, updates and expiration dates are accurately and
- Ensure that base and market products required for briefs are requested and obtained on
- Support teams in preparation of final client
- Schedule and prepare visitor agendas and arrange client meetings, as needed
- Interact with the Customer Service team and the Sample Shipment team to resolve issues
- Perform other duties as
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, will consider strong background in supporting sales teams
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience, with strong project management
- Detailed oriented, with a high level of organization
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and work in a fast-paced
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, in order to interact at all levels and with
- Must be laser focused on servicing
If qualified, please forward your resume to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com