Accounts Payable Representative – Piscataway – To $24 p/h
Great time to join this growing company!
- Assist in Reconciling all bank accounts on a daily and/or monthly basis
- Assist in posting cash transactions to the appropriate accounts
- Comply with established company criteria for accuracy of cash application
- Download and post all credit card transactions to the appropriate GL account on a daily basis
- Coordinate with credit card holders to ensure that all invoices have been properly received and that the charges have the proper approvals.
- Research charges that have been flagged as fraud and relay that information to the fraud specialist
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- General understanding of bookkeeping, credits and debits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a must
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Thorough, organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Has experience working in accounting
- Great communication skills